My schedule this week~

12/04/2013 ~ Check in Rumbia Resort, Paka

13/04/2013 ~ Cycling in Kerteh

14/04/2013 ~ Dialog with Petronas Gas Berhad, Kerteh

15/04/2013 ~ Director General visit

Friday, September 9, 2011

Who's SAFIAL EQBAL??

Salam & morning to all my frenz & readers..
Today, i would like to introduce my friend with u all.
He is SAFIAL EQBAL ZAKARIA..
I knew him, when i was studying @ University Malaya..
Master of Engineering (Safety, Health & Environment)..
But, he grad first than me...hehehe
Of course la...
He is my senior & older than me...hahaha


He is a blogger...
i like his writing...
i'm ...one of his follower now..

Glamer tak blog dia?
Masuk KOSMO lagi..
i'm proud of you, bro..

Masuk APARTMENT MAGAZINE lagi tu..
Caya lah bro..

i checked my blog just now...
Eqbal now..be my follower...
Thanks bro...

Me & Him at Perth, Australia 2009..

p/s~Eqbal ni masih solo lagi...ada sape-sape yang berkenan tak?..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment