My schedule this week~

12/04/2013 ~ Check in Rumbia Resort, Paka

13/04/2013 ~ Cycling in Kerteh

14/04/2013 ~ Dialog with Petronas Gas Berhad, Kerteh

15/04/2013 ~ Director General visit

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another VVIP's Site Visit..

Salamz to all my frenz & readers...
Today..too busy...another site visit..
@ Export Terminal, Petronas Gas Berhad Telok Kalong..

Opening meeting with my team..
Short briefing from me..
Before safety audit & inspection start..

Very long briefing from my colleague..
(biasa la..pompuan memang suka cakap banyak..hehe)

Ada gaya YAB tak?..hehehe..(perasan je aku ni..)
(Berjalan macam gaya pengantin..ahaks..)

Me with Faizul (Petronas's staff)..
Back side is shipment from India..

p/s~Boleh tumpang naik kapal pergi ke Mekah??..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment